You don't have to run to know what resistance feels like

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Dreaming


I have been having some really emotional dreams lately. I wake up not sure of what I have dreamed but feeling really uneasy about it.

This has began to translate into my everyday. I am sort of living between dreams, reality, and daydreams. I forget if things are really happening or if I just think they are happening. I find it to be problematic.

I want the girls to get here so I can start to feel better.

well shit - I was just typing away at my computer and a piece of it fell off. Time for a trip to the apple store. Gah as if I needed this right now. And no this part was not a dream the people around me assure me that a piece of my computer really did fall off.

Maybe I'll go get lost in a book now.

No comments: