You don't have to run to know what resistance feels like

Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Long Dark Winter is Over

This is a picture of where I have been doing my writing, when I am not in the coffee shop. I really like this space, and the way I work with the table, it's really zen. I can keep my books open for as long as I want and no one minds. Plus I have a constant supply of tea, coffee and of course water. The table has only been in my life since January, but I don't think life would be the same without it.

Alas! Spring is in the air and I have beat the winter blues. I am happy to say that I've kept up on my Spring cleaning through being a minimalist this year. I took it upon myself not to buy more things until having through each purchase through. This means I have not accumulated much over the school year, and I am very happy about that. I do need to spring clean my reseach tabs in zotero and my bookmarks, but this isn't a process I will be doing all at once.

Goals for April
1. Finish 5 short stories
2. submit to GoGo and The Grinnell review
3. buy a glass tea pot
4. Take and post 20 good pictures
5. get rid of everything I haven't used in over a year

p.s. next month is May!
only 2 months until I move into an apartment!

No comments: