You don't have to run to know what resistance feels like

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Extra Energy

I think we all may carry about extra energy. This may be energy from stress of frustration or from happiness or even from sugar. Regardless of the cause of the build up we have to learn how to expel the energy from us. I've learned a lot of techniques to deal with panic over the years. I have even been able to learn how to deal with grief and jealousy. Yet, there are still some forms of energy that I am incapable of dealing with. They distract me, taking away from my day and work. It doesn't upset me that I am distracted by this energy, because it is filled with content and wonder.

I am learning how to deal with energy right now that is growing in silence. It is an interesting new feeling that I hope to better understand and articulate in the future.

For now, this is where I am.


p.s. Midnight has to move, and I still don't know where she will be going.

2 comments:

Billusionisto said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excitation-transfer_theory

I cannot recommend highly enough that people take a social psychology course. It's been entirely enlightening.

N.J. said...

Point taken!