You don't have to run to know what resistance feels like

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I've been spending the past few weeks, and specifically the last few days trying to express myself clearly. Because this has become such a huge preoccupation of mine, I fail to find anything worth blogging about. I've almost become more attached to my thoughts, and in that more introverted in dialogue.

Today I am writing because I solidified a friendship that pulls at my poetic strings.

Also because I want to do a little shameless self promoting.
I have a radio show on Wednesday's at 11pm
It's called Writers on Whiskey, where in one of my close friends and I drink a little whiskey and read you bedtime stories. It's going to be epic.

Our first show is tomorrow, check it here if you want to listen.

No comments: