You don't have to run to know what resistance feels like

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Checking in

This week has been about forming a schedule and making it work.
I learned something very important about my food schedule. And that is, I like not having a schedule better. I eat when I am hungry, go to the dinning hall when it is convenient, and don't when it isn't. I don't feel obligated, or forced and I really like that.

I like to think that I am an adaptable person, that I don't have to be forced into a routine.
I hope that continues.

On a side note I started swimming this week. It has been a whole other mental struggle for me. Swimming is harder than running, and frankly I am worried about it.

I'm not so sure about the whole triathlon thing, but I am determined to make it even if I am not sure. Great things only happen with dedication, time, and by showing up.

so fuck it, I am going to keep showing up. Keep getting out of bed at 7 am. And I am going to keep going, because I don't have much other choice.

I promise to blog about something interesting again soon.
like hair growth or hamstrings, or politics. Something.

No comments: