You don't have to run to know what resistance feels like

Saturday, March 14, 2009

My thoughts

Currently my thoughts are certainly not worth you time as I have been in an emotional roller coaster. I've learned many a thing lately though.

1. Just because you like someone doesn't mean you are compatible
2. You can't blame just one, nor can you blame none
3. don't date virgins (okay this one's mean but It's true for me I'm sorry if I offend anyone)
4. I should be conceited some of the time - because I should always think that I am beautiful
5. crying is allowed
6. Death does make someone stronger
7. strep throat is super horrible
8. I need to run more
9. rats can be beautiful
10. relationships are for queers

[baumgar2][murphyge] I hope you read #10 and laugh
knowing the people you know - and know who would say that the most

11. Friends are good, I want to just be friends with all the people I know
(most of the people I know)
12. I make things hard for people
13. sometimes I am too honest
14. I don't see Mark Mercier enough
15. I'm not a bad academic writer
16. David Campbell has a heart, and cares about me with it (fatherly - maybe even grandfatherly)
17. I can play things Bach has written
18. I miss my long(ish) hair

No comments: