You don't have to run to know what resistance feels like

Monday, March 16, 2009

when life flips over - buy popcorn

I've decided to change my life
I know that I've said that before
but I know now that I am a strong independent beautiful person

and I am going to live it up
I've been shaving again
and I just bought new charms that I made into necklaces
I'm taking more showers
and working out everyday

Today was day 3 of changing my life
and so far it's amazing
I feel good.

Although I got some more bad news.
It has been the 3 weeks for bad news.
My mum was laid off of work today
They had already cut her hours
so she was hurting
now it's just horrible.
I don't know what is going to happen
for her or for me
This is really bad.

My dad also was laid off a while ago
and now he doesn't get any unemployment
it's a bad day in his household too

I'm doing odd jobs just to get by
writing stories, drawing comics
babysitting
and now gardening for an old lady professor
I don't even have time to eat and pee!

But we all do what we have to do
and I'll pee when I shower
so at least 4 times a week!

someone smile for me
and keep me in your happy thoughts

No comments: