You don't have to run to know what resistance feels like

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

taking tiny Jewish steps

I am working on rereading the book - 'Living a Jewish Life'
So much of it clicks now - two years after the first reading.

I made an appointment with Rabbi Litwin at the Chaplin's office
and I've made the promise to myself
and the Ben Offenberg that I will make the weekly Shabbot table (Friday's of course)
This will all be achieved with help of Becca Bernsetin - whom I love and respect.

My life is taking some amazing twists and turns right now. I've looked into San Fransisco some more. I e-mailed my alum of '72 friend. I was there over spring break of last year, and we stayed at there house over a whole weekend. He lives in the Mission with his partner. They both graduated from Grinnell and have been together in San Fran since '75 (when the younger of the two graduated) This time last year he told me he knew at least 10 lesbian couples who would love their dogs to be walked, or other random things to get done, especially by such a . I didn't e-mail him about that, but rather to just get as much information gathered as possible. because I may be taking a semester off to go do an internship - since it will be unpaid and my Grinnell Stipend will only go so far it could be interesting.

I also added [sanfran] on plans - and did a little snooping on alums who live in the bay area.
although I want to live in mission district
I'm getting serious guys.
trans public heath won't know what hit em!
(tee he - play on gender pronouns.)

3 comments:

lizajane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth Holland said...

Just a comment to wave to you, a Grinnell alum in SF. Look into Oakland too!! It's an awesome place. I live in the Mission...if you need anything, just holler.

N.J. said...

I actually found you on plans too - then saw you had a blogspot