You don't have to run to know what resistance feels like

Sunday, March 15, 2009

ruhhhhhh

Somedays all I want in the world is to fall head over heals madly in love and stay that way forever.
Yet, other days I remember how much work that it

so I indulge in other peoples love through film
This is a good life choice
I've started making those in the last few days
Like buying new socks
and not drinking this weekend

and cooking a great dinner
All good life choices.

Today I am taking a bike ride to rock creek
this will be enjoyable as well
We are planning an hour out
a picnic
and an hour back
a nice even ride - SWEET DEAL

p.s. Who need love when you are hot enough to get a lot of sex
Just saying - well that's at least what someone said to me
about me last night....
guess that means I'm hot enough to have lots of sex
Ha - too emotional to though

bahhhh ramblessssss

No comments: