You don't have to run to know what resistance feels like

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Gloomy poet

Just as I was getting gloomy thinking about the amount of work I lost when my computer crashed I found these two wonderful poems. They are much older. I think I may have been in high school when I wrote them, although I can not fully remember. It was nice to find them and think back to when I was writing and thinking as these poems would suggest. Maybe everything I lost

Piano Man

If you stand just right

You can hear the whispers

Before creativity is lost

In a world all it’s own

You can hear the whispers

No one will disturb you

If you stand just right

You disappear beyond this world

And you too will hear the whispers





Door Dings

Greeters greet, smilers smile, payers pay

Makers make

Society

No comments: