You don't have to run to know what resistance feels like

Saturday, April 18, 2009

cracked....

I have cracked academically.
This semester I may have bit off more than I can chew - and it will be catching up with me as the semester starts to wind down.

Today I start two consecutive weeks of Tech. One show I am the costume crew chief and the second show I am costume designer. This will prove the test of time, and my sanity.

Last night I collapsed - and ended up in bed just after 9pm. It was probably the best decision could have made for myself as I need to be above par the rest of the week.

Today I have 5 fittings - meaning only 4 will have to happen next week.

and I have 25 pages of my first 20-30 pages written.
That means I can stop very soon, and edit and prefect
and move onto my second 20-30 page paper.
and senior seminar presentation.

I deserve to say this
FUCK MY LIFE !

2 comments:

Kate Baumgartner said...

You deserve so much more than that, dear! xoxo

N.J. said...

oh man
but what!