You don't have to run to know what resistance feels like

Friday, April 24, 2009

no words to explain

Today was a lovely break from my toils. I want to Annabell's Attic with Kathleen and Kate. Then we did a little more downtown business before heading over to the Dairy Barn. I had so much fun and I felt really awesome. It made me really want to spend a summer in Grinnell. A week of summer will have to suffice for all of that.
(Kate and I have mad plans for cuddles and food and beer in that week after school is out)

But it has been a really hard week for me. I've spend hours in the Costume Studio doing countless loads of laundry and spending countless hours ironing clothing. I love working in the Theatre but sometimes I hate that it steals away my life. And next week I have more tech when Women of Troy goes up, but at least I would be stuck in this basement.

It's sad because I haven't even seen Evan much this week - I've been coming home to late, closing my door when I am there and sleeping in the afternoons. So there were no stop by visits or silly sharing times. He even missed me this afternoon when I went out with the gals. We will have to make up for lost time tonight and tomorrow night. And i will have to make sure Theatre doesn't eat my soul.

p.s. I though I was over the gay man.... turns out I'm not
I'm just a sucker for girls who look like boys
and boys who look like girls.
damn

2 comments:

Kate Baumgartner said...

<3 <3 <3

Amanda said...

Hi,

You left a nice comment on a story I wrote about a friend named Renee on People I No Longer Talk To. I just wanted to say thanks for the feedback. My blog may have more stories to your liking, too.