You don't have to run to know what resistance feels like

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Being alone

Right now I am in the process of packing up my room. It makes me really upset, but it also reminds me how bad I am at being alone with myself.

Right now this is the real me, going into boxes and I hate it. I touch each article of clothing, and eat piece of stuff but most of it is still void of meaning. I have so much material but so little story.

I make phone calls, all in vain. I take pain pills hoping my head stops spinning.
There is an apple on my desk, I don't think I will ever eat it. So much potential simply lost.
I realize the answers to questions about 15 minutes too late.

Time doesn't stand still and neither do I.
we are all so full of crap.

at least I can feel my heartbeat
that tells me I'm still alive
thoughts that don't run together
like eggs

paint a nice picture
it will make you smile
spend time alone with yourself.
thinking about yourself

you may be surprised what you find.

1 comment:

Kate Baumgartner said...

this is really resonating with me right now