You don't have to run to know what resistance feels like

Sunday, May 3, 2009

solid gold [LOVE]


The current time is 11:55 pm on Sunday night

I am in the computer science commons with free coffee and slightly stale brownies.

I have 27 pages written
and the first 15 pages of that have been edited and crafted into solid gold works of Epidemiology.

I am rocking out to Mika, thinking about how beautiful big girls really are.
Almost wanting to fall in love again, but remembering how busy I really am.

Sleep no longer exists since it is hell week
but this is alright

I smile as I wave through the huge glass windows at other friends.
3 more pages, 2 more topics to cover
15 more pages to edit
and 20 hours to do it in

I am golden - and happy to power though this
I want to give everyone I know right now a hug.

I want to be back at T.Ranch
No matter where I am in the world I am missing someone.
It is currently 12:00 am and I may be missing you!

just ask, then I am sure to think of you and smile.