You don't have to run to know what resistance feels like

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

cigarettes and sprouts

Some days all I think about living my life in a tiny little apartment. I will never close my window, though I will draw the blinds. I will grow sprouts in jars, from all types of beans and greens. I will grow greens in all of my open window space. I will buy from local farmers markets at a downtown plaza.

I will write with fury, and go to work to save lives.
I will be happy in this life.

I will have filtered water.



Today's thoughts on sprouts:
Spring is a time when all the flowers and trees begin to open up and become beautiful. All winter long I am able to grow sprouts and have little bursts of spring in my life. Each time I eat a sprout I think about spring. It is beautiful and wonderful.
You should all try it.

No comments: